The Carbon Laser Peel
The Carbon Laser Peel, also known as Carbon Laser Skin Rejuvenation or The China Doll Facial consists of applying a layer of liquid carbon to the skin and allowing it to penetrate the pores. The Q switched laser is then used to heat the carbon and break it down into very small particles.
The process is designed to enhance the laser penetration into the skin. The heat generated by the laser will vaporize not only the carbon but also the skin impurities, oiliness and dead skin cells.
Skin outcomes with the China Doll Facial
- There is heating and destruction of the sebaceous glands
- Unblocking of the pores
- Removal of a significant part of the dead skin layer at the surface of the epidermis
- Stimulation of the collagen and elastin in the dermis
At The Beauty Clinic we perform the china doll facial treatment:
- As a “one off” procedure to “freshen up“ the appearance (equivalent to microdermabrasion or chemical peel without the downtime). Excellent treatment before a special event.
- As a photo-rejuvenation package; we recommend a series of 4-6 treatments 2 weeks apart.
- As a series of 2-3 treatments to achieve rapid remission of active acne.
Carbon laser peel is an elegant treatment with the following benefits:
- No pain
- No downtime
- Safe and effective
- Suitable for most skin colours, especially Asian, Indians and Latins
- Suitable for active acne and acne prevention
- Effective in removing blackheads and reduce the size of the pores.
Call us on 02 92333399 for a consultation