March 2020 News:
- Periorbital dark Circles
- Myths and Facts about Skin Ageing
- Rosacea:Whats new in 2020?
- Silhouette Threads: “The Parallel Technique”
March 2020 Specials:
- 15% off your treatments in a Periorbital Rejuvenation Plan
- If you are bothered by dark circle under the eye call us today to schedule a consultation and we will create the best treatment protocol for you.
- Silhouette threads”The Parallel Technique” nonsurgical face lift – $2200 normally $2950
- LimeLight IPL treatment 15% off
Cutera Limelight IPL is an innovative, non-invasive treatment that uses intense pulses of light to target pigment, redness and broken capillaries, visibly improving the effects of sun-damage and ageing. IPL doesn’t affect the surface of the skin and therefore has significantly less discomfort and downtime than laser resurfacing treatments.
Limelight IPL is very effective at treating:
- Uneven pigmentation and skin tone
- Brown spots (Freckles, age spots)
- “Broken” capillaries and dilated blood vessels
- Redness (including acne Rosacea)
- It is most commonly used on the face, neck, décolletage, arms and hands, but it can be used on any area of the body.
- The Carbon Laser Peel- China Doll Facial 15% off
The China Doll Facial, also known as ‘Carbon Laser Skin Rejuvenation’, is a non-invasive, gentle treatment consisting of a state-of-the-art Q-switch Laser paired with a medical-grade carbon serum. The serum maximises the laser’s capability for the destruction of debris clogged in the pores and upper layers of skin, as well as for treating minor skin imperfections, giving skin a glow from within.
What skin conditions does it work best on?
- Dull skin
- Large and congested pores
- Active acne (including blackheads and whiteheads)
- Uneven skin texture
- Mild redness
- Chemical Peel – VIPeel $190 normally $275
VIPeel is one of the most popular chemical peel in our clinic, which containing a special combination of powerful ingredients designed to reverse the signs of ageing and sun damage. It is extremely effective and can help to improve tone, texture and clarity of the skin while diminishing skin pigmentation, reducing pore size, addressing acne and softening fine lines and building up immunity of the skin.
- Ideal candidates include anyone whose face is marred by marks like hyper-pigmentation, or sun damage, as well as those with fine lines, dull or rough skin, or other signs of early skin ageing.
Available for purchase until 31st March 2020 and used by 15th April 2020
02 92333399 (Option 2)
**These specials are offered as an incentive.
Terms and conditions:
You must be over 18 years of age
This offer is only available to registered News Letter recipients, patients who visit our clinic and potential new patients who visit our website.
Discounts are off our regular prices
No refund on packages