Hyalu-botulinum is a blend of hyaluronic acid and botulinum in a complex mixture of vitamins, minerals and amino-acids delivered via multiple small injections to face, neck and décolletage.
This mix enables a reduction in find wrinkles thanks to its action on both the muscular component (botulinum toxin) and dermis hydration (hyaluronic acid).
Amino acid and vitamin replacement therapy stimulates neo-collagenesis, thereby improving skin quality.
Intradermal injections increases skin thickness, improve its elasticity, and smooth out surface features.
- this is a simple and safe procedure performed with topical anaesthetic
- it has no negative impact on the patient’s personal or working life,
- the results are highly satisfactory, even after a single application and last 2-4 months.
- the procedure can be repeated,
- it is relatively inexpensive.