Why We use Dermal Fillers
As we age, there is a decrease in the production of natural dermal volumizers causing wrinkles and skin sagging.
Fortunately, there are affordable and easy solutions which will help you reverse these signs of ageing and restore a more youthful appearance.
Currently there is a wide range of dermal fillers on the Australian market. The majority are made of non-animal hyaluronic acid. They are available in different thickness and longevity making them more suitable for specific areas.
Doctor Bitlan has extensive experience in using all the TGA approved dermal fillers and the best way to determine which filler is best suited to correct your issues, we invite you to schedule a consultation.
Doctor Bitlan uses dermal fillers to treat the following areas:
- Frown lines
- Lip border, volume and vertical lip lines (smokers lines)
- Marionette lines
- Circles under the eyes
- Nose and chin correction
- Corners of the mouth
- Scar correction
Injections of dermal fillers require good knowledge of the facial anatomy and of the sequential way in which the human face ages. It is also important to avoid “the danger areas “of the face. At the Beauty Clinic, the dermal filler injections are performed only by doctor Bitlan who is continuously studying the most advanced injection techniques.
As part of Doctor Bitlan’s facial rejuvenation protocols, dermal fillers are used at our clinic in combination with anti-wrinkle injections, PRP, threads lifting as well as laser treatments.
The correction of facial contours is a minimally invasive, non surgical treatment with very little or no downtime.
The benefits of using dermal fillers:
- They integrate with your own natural tissues for smooth results
- No pre-testing required and the treatments can be done immediately
- Hyaluronic acid material degrades naturally over time
- Rehydrate the skin for a radiant, youthful appearance
- Dermal Fillers are mixed with anaesthetic. This makes the injections comfortable
- The results are immediate and last between eight and eighteen months
- Patients will show visible improvement with just one treatment
For a personalised consultation to discuss solutions to achieve excellent health and looks, call us today on 92333399 to book an appointment.