The Beauty Clinic Skin Revitalizing Peel is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment that uses a combination of trichloroacetic acid (TCA) and hydrogen peroxide to improve the appearance of the skin. It sends a chemical signal to the skin that trigger its own regenerative system.
Benefits of Re-Vitalizing Peel
- Suitable for all skin types: Unlike other chemical peels that may not be suitable for certain skin types, the PRX-T33 peel can be used on all skin types.
- Non-invasive Treatment: Unlike traditional chemical peels, the Re-Vitalizing peel does not require any significant downtime or recovery period.
- Improves skin texture: The peel can help to improve the overall texture of the skin by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Brightening effect: The peel can help to brighten the skin and even out skin tone by reducing the appearance of age spots and other pigmentation issues.
- Minimal discomfort: The treatment is relatively painless with minimal discomfort, making it a suitable option for those who are sensitive to pain.
- It is NOT photosensitizing, this is suitable for summer months
Who Is The Perfect Candidate for Re-Vitalizing Peel?
It is a great treatment against dilated pores and dull and sagging skin, hyper pigmentation and sun damaged skin. Perfect for those looking to treat their acne scarring, work on the appearance of their lines and wrinkles.
This treatment can be recommended for all ages, including young skin and all genders.
What Type of Home Care Should I Use After Re-Vitalizing Peel?
To maximize the result , daily home use of the special enhancing products (moisturizer, antioxidant and skin resurfacer) is mandatory.
Our clinic provides these products as part of the package.
How Many Sessions do I need?
This treatment works best as a series of four “in clinic” weekly sessions and can be performed in any season.
Long lasting results: Results can last up to 6 months.