Hair Loss Hard Facts
- Hair loss affects both men and women and is known as Male or Female Pattern Hair Loss (MPHL or FPHL)
- Hair loss is equally distressing for both femala and male.
- Genetics plays a major role in hair loss.
- These days we can intervene to prevent the loss and enhance the hair re-growth.
- While hair follicle transplant is the only permanent solution for hair loss, there are treatments that if instituted early will eliminate the need for a hair transplant.
- Seeking treatment EARLY will allow people to retain and grow thicker and healthier hair.
The Hair Loss Treatment at The Beauty & Cosmetic Clinic is:
- Less painful
- Produces faster results
- Has a sustainable home maintenance program
Hair Loss Treatment Goals:
- Decrease the stimulators of hair loss
- Increase the number of hair follicles, thicken the hair and make it more resistant
The Hair Loss treatment at The Beauty and Cosmetic consists of:
- Thorough clinical assessment to evaluate the stage of hair loss as well as to rule out or correct other contributors: nutritional deficiencies, inflammatory problems, medication history, hormonal imbalances
- Home care program consisting of topical and oral products aimed at creating a favourable environment for the hair to re-grow.
- Because hair loss can be hormonal, hormonal balancing is often necessary for both men and women to reverse their hair loss. This treatment should be carefully chosen and closely monitored to ensure effectiveness and lack of adverse effects. The type of treatment is individually prescribed according to gender and the age of the patient.
- In Clinic treatments are effective in stimulating the miniaturized follicles to “wake-up” and grow into thick, healthy and resistant hair. These treatments involve scalp injections of different combinations of nutrients, PRP, hair specific growth factors, copper peptides, finasteride , minoxidil etc. These treatments usually follow a protocol of 3 sessions once a month followed by a session every 4 months.
- The program also provides home care products: special shampoo, rollers etc.
- During the program Blue light therapy is recommended as an effective adjuvant treatment.
- In selected cases we may perform scalp treatments such as: microneedling, radio-frequency or photo-dynamic therapy.
Hair Loss Program Sample
|Pre-treatment||2-4 weeks||Oral nutrients
|Weekly Blue LED Light Treatment|
|Block DHT with oral therapy||1-6-12 months||Finasteride
|Clinic Treatments||Monthly for 3 months and then 1 session every 4 months||Mesotherapy
|Home Maintenance||Daily||1. Hair strengthening shampoo
2. Microroller and topical Fanasteride/Minoxidil
3. Scalp tonics
For a cosnultatation with Dr Bitlan call us for an appointment on 02 9233 3399