New treatment at The Beauty Clinic: Jett Plasma Lift – Non surgical repair of saggy upper eyelid without cutting, burning or tissue removal
FAST HEALING, LONG-LASTING EFFECT, NO SCARS AND HYPERPIGMENTATION – UNIQUE TECHNOLOGY!!!!
1. What is Jett Plasma Lift?
Jett Plasma Lift is unique, high voltage, low current skin tightening medical device that is especially effective for non surgical upper blepharoplasty.
This is a new technology that allows the destruction of the excess skin without affecting the surrounding tissues. The heat will also stimulate collagenesis.
2. What does JettPlasma treatment involve?
- The skin is cleaned
- Topical anaesthetic cream is applied for 1 hour prior to the treatment
- The Jett Plasma treatment is performed in the concerned area. The treatment is applied with very fine tips and is perceived as heat by the patient. Overall, the treatment is well tolerated.
- The immediate skin tightening causes immediate visible results
- Immediately after the treatment there is swelling and reddening followed by crusting that can take up to 1 week to resolve.
- Most people only need a treatment but for more severe cases up to 3 treatments may be necessary.
- The upper eyelid skin will continue to tighten and improve and best results are seen after 2-3 months
3. What conditions can be treated with Jett Plasma Lift?
- Sagging upper eyelid
- Fine lines around the mouth
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Red veins and capillaries
4. What are the contraindications of the Jett Lift Plasma Treatment?
- Pacemaker, holter monitor or other implanted medical device
- Acute inflammatory illness
- Active cancer
5. What is the Jett Plasma post-treatment care?
Vaseline or sorbolene cream is recommended for a few days after the procedure, several times a day
6. What are the Jett Plasma side effects?
- None apart from the immediate swelling, redness, crusting that recovers within 5-7 days
- Avoid sun exposure for 2 weeks after the procedure followed by meticulous use of sunscreen. . If it is unavoidable, sunscreen, head cover and sunglasses are recommended
We recommend a Medical review is performed at one and two weeks after the treatment.