2019 marks 6 years since we introduced “The Beauty Clinic Membership”.
The idea has been to enrol people in a consistent anti-ageing and skin care regimen to correct as many as the sign of ageing (age and sun related) as we could and hopefully to prevent or slow down further ageing.
At the end of 2017 we analysed the results and we are very proud that we have achieved exceptional results with our patients.
The Beauty and Cosmetic Clinic has continued to enhance our great arsenal of anti-ageing weapons which when used in combination, can address ageing at all skin levels: epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue.
Epidermal ageing caused complaints such as:
- My skin looks dull, not fresh
- My creams do not work
- My skin has lost elasticity
- My pores and wrinkles are more prominent
The reasons behind such complaints are:
· Normal, young epidermis has 1/3 corneocytes(dead skin cells) and 2/3 living cells
· Ageing causes a reverse ratio with predominance of dead skin cells. The layer of dead skin does not allow the creams to penetrate to the live cells and do their job.
· The epidermal skin barrier is one of the main mechanisms whereby the skin maintains its moisture. Damaged epidermal barrier causes the water to leak from the dermis. The skin appears dry and lacks elasticity.
· Thin, damaged epidermis allows the dermal problems (large pores and wrinkles)to become more obvious.
The Solution is to rejuvenate the epidermis and repair the epidermal barrier and remove the above problems.
At The Beauty Clinic we offer the following treatments for epidermal rejuvenation:
1. Home care program with excellent cosmetic creams containing: antioxidants, vitamin A, hyaluronic acid, sun screens
2. Epidermal Resurfacing Treatments:
- Laser Resurfacing
- RF Needling
- Q Switched Laser
- Chemical Peels
- HIFU Skin Smoothing
Dermal Ageing related complaints are:
- My skin is thin
- My wrinkles, lines and pores are more visible
- My skin is sagging
- I have broken capillaries and pigmentation.
After the age of 20, there is a normal loss of skin collagen of about 1% per year. Sun damage causes the collagen loss to double. Defective epidermis causes the dermis to become dehydrated and lose elasticity.
How do we repair the dermis at The Beauty Clinic?
1. Epidermal repair as detailed above is essential.
2. Fibroblast stimulation to increase collagen production:
- Skin Needling
- Platelet Rich Plasma injections
- Microneedling radiofrequency
- Laser Photorejuvenation (Laser genesis)
- IPL treatment to correct redness and pigmentation
3. Radiofrequency treatment of skin Laxity (Thermi Smooth)
Skin Ageing is preventable. The recently released findings of The Stanford study have shown that the early implementation of the antiageing program on the above premises will delay the genetic expression of the ageing genes.
|The Ideal Skin Antiageing Program||The Beauty Clinic Membership|
|Must Start Early||Available and recommended
The earlier the start, the better the results
|Must be consistent and involve regular visits||Fortnightly or monthly visits are recommended|
|Must have a systematic approach and address all the skin levels||1. Epidermal Repair:
· Laser Resurfacing
· Chemical Peels
· Medical grade cosmetic creams
2. Dermal Stimulation:
· Dermapen, Skinpen
· Microneedling Radiofrequency
· Mesotherapy and PRP
· Laser Genesis and Limelight IPL
3. Skin Laxity Treatment
· Thermi Smooth skin tightening
|Reasonable Cost||The Beauty and Cosmetic Clinic
The membership treatments are provided at a significant lower rate than treatments provided alone. Please see one of the staff members for details.
Is Beauty Membership for everyone?