Combining skin treatments may seem like double the effort, but it could triple the benefit.
There is no single best treatment when it comes to your skin. Often, combining procedures will achieve better results than using just one treatment.
Treatments that work well in combination.
Antiwrinkle injections (dermal filler, muscle relaxants), lasers, intense pulsed light (IPL), chemical peels, Utraformer III Skin Tightening, INFINI RF Microneedling and medical grade skincare products can all be used together in various combinations for outstanding cosmetic outcomes.
When it comes to ensuring the best the result possible for aesthetic treatments, Dr Bitlan says that combinations are key. The treatments can often be performed in one appointment but may be scheduled over several appointments where necessary. A break between treatments may be necessary to allow for the full benefit of each individual treatment to be achieved.
Classic Beauty and Cosmetic Clinic Combos
Below you may find an examples of treatments that fulfil the “1+1=3”
- Chemical Peels + INFINI RF Microneedling
- INFINI RF Microneedling + PRP treatment
- Pigmentation Treatment
- Chemical Peels + Q-switch Laser/ IPL + Medical Grade Skincare
- Anti-ageing Skin Boosting Treatments
- Antiwrinkle injections + Mesothreapy (Doctors only)
- Dermal Filler/Bio stimulator injection + PDO threads (Doctors only)
- Antiwrinkle injections + INFINI Microneedling
- Skin Tightening / Lifting Treatment
- Ultraformer III Skin Tightening + Aptos Threads
- Aptos Threads + PDO threads (Doctors only)
What is the best cosmetic treatment combination?
The best cosmetic treatment combination for you depends on your skin concerns, skin type and age.
Please make a booking with our dermal clinician or Dr Bitlan to customise your treatment.