Our Clinic is currently undergoing profound changes and we are looking forward to share with you the results.
We will keep you updated via: Facebook, website, newsletter etc…So keep an eye open for our posts. We promise that you will be positively surprised.
In the meantime we would like to state again our practice rules:
- Natural results are best. Subtle is ideal.
- To maintain a youthful appearance it is best to address skin care early. The slow march towards ageing starts in the 20’s. Skin protection and skin regeneration products should be started early.
- Procedures such as muscle relaxing injections can prevent some of the wrinkles. Small amounts of filler into the areas of facial volume loss can prevent the “deflating balloon” appearance. Chemical peels, laser photorejuvenation, intense pulse light treatments on a regular basis make a huge difference to the appearance(se our membership programs).
Other preventative treatments that we employ are micro-needling, PRP, meso-therapy.
- These days we employ the latest technologies: tightening radiofrequency (Thermi Smooth and Lutronic Infini),ultrasound (UltraFormer III) and lasers(Cutera Genesis) to preserve skin elasticity and prevent sagging. These procedures are safe, effective and have minimal or no downtime.
- We use effective energy based devices to treat lentigines, acne and acne scarring. Our skin resurfacing system (Cutera Pearl and Pearl fractional) continue to be leaders of the market.
Silhouette thread lifts remain on top of our most popular treatments.
- We want our patients to be informed and we encourage them to have a consultation with one of our staff members in order to choose the most suitable treatment protocol.
- Safety is first and foremost! At a time of med-spas and non medical care providers we pride ourselves that our clinic is lead by a medical doctor with many years of experience in cosmetic and wellness medicine. Dr Bitlan has a Diploma of Dermatology and is educated in the field of cosmetic dermatology.
- Always keeping abreast with the newest treatments and technologies is a must.
- Appearance is significantly related to general health. Dr Bitlan is not only a vocationally registered general practitioner, but she also has a fellowship in functional medicine. She can advise you on the nutritional, hormonal or other health issues that may affect your appearance and suitability to skin treatments.
- We endeavour to offer treatments that make you look best at all ages and you can start the anti ageing process early with baby steps.
REJUENATION IS COMING TO THE BEAUTY CLINIC!