Cryolipolysis-Fat Freezing – Non-Surgical Body Sculpting
We are pleased to announce that we now offer cryolipolisis treatments to our patients.
Cryolipolysis (fat freezing)is the safe, effective, nonsurgical removal of stubborn fat deposits using a fat freezing machine. Cryolipolysis is a relatively new cosmetic procedure which has become popular due to its effectiveness and lack of significant side effects and downtime.
The procedure is suitable for pockets of fat that are not going away with diet and exercise such as:
- Abdominal fat
- Love handles
- Thighs(inner and outer)
- Bra Fat
Exposure of the above areas to freezing causes the fat cells to die before the surrounding tissues and the skin are affected. The dead fat cells are subsequently removed from the area by the immune system over the ensuing 12 weeks. The fat loss from the area is permanent.
- takes 45 minutes to 1 hour/area. During this time patients can have an additional procedure: facial, chemical peel or laser rejuvenation in order to make the most out of their time.
- there is no downtime
- there may be mild discomfort and bruising after the procedure but they are mild and transient
- 1-3 treatments per area can be done at 1 week interval, with each treatment removing about 25% of the fat in the area
- the results start being visible at 2-3 weeks with definitive results taking 3 to 6 months
- 2 different areas can be treated at the same time to save you time.
If you have any questions or would like to know if you are a suitable candidate, call us now to arrange a consultation on 02 9233 3399