Hydra Peel Facial – 45mins
Experience the Ultimate Skincare Treatment
The Hydra Peel is an effective facial care by combining four technologies of Aqua Peeling, Iontophoresis, RF Lifting and Ultrasonic Contour. The procedure encompasses exfoliation, infusion of polynutritive serums and integrated vacuum extraction to give your skin instant detoxification and radiant glow.
*Serums will depend on skin type and concerns according to each client. The clinician will provid a skin analysis prior to the treatment and consult which serums will be used in the treatment.
Aquapeel – Exfoliation and removal of impurities
This powerful treatment involves a vortex suction of skin debris, dirt and impurities in clogged pores whilst infusing chemical peel solutions to deeply cleanse congested pores and eliminate impurities and buildup on the skin.
Iontophoresis – Vitamin Infusion
Stimulates blood circulation with a lifting and tightening effect that also promotes elastin and collagen regeneration.
RF Lifting – Collagenesis
This technology stimulates skin tissue and muscle using stabilized currents to assist in the transdermal delivery of nutrient to restore the skin’s ability to absorb nutrients and elasticity.
Ultrasonic Contour – Lifting and Contour of Skin
Ultrasonic technology activates lipolysis and diffusion process in the skin via thermal therapy, lymphatic drainage and acceleration of transdermal delivery of polyvitamins.
Why have a Hydra PeelFacial?
The Hydra Peel facial is an excellent treatment for all skin types that provides improvements for :
- Fine lines
- Skin elasticity
- Even skin tone
- Vibrancy and radiance
- Sun damage
- Oily and congested skin
- Enlarged pores and blackheads
- Skin detoxification
Any contraindications for the treatment?
- Taking Accutane or similar medication
- Taking blood thinning medication
- Pregnancy or breast feeding in the first few months
- Any injectable or fillers within 72 hours
- Cold sore or fever blister without premedication
- Facial peels or waxing within 7 to 14 days
- Active acne
How many treatments are recommended?
To gain maximum benefit we recommend that this procedure be repeated every two weeks for a series of four to six sessions initially. Maintenance treatments then can be scheduled every month.
What should I do before and after the treatment?
- Avoid direct sun exposure, spray tanning or sunbeds for 3 weeks before and after treatment and if going in the sun a high SPF sunscreen should be applied.
- Avoid facial peels or waxing within 7 to 14 days before or after treatment.
Call us now for an appointment: 02 92333399