Can Be Scary BUT They Can Be Improved
Dark circles under the eyes can be a major cosmetic concern for many people who very often have no idea that the problem can be either cured or significantly improved.
The area around the eyes is crucial for interpersonal communication, for eye to eye contact.
It also conveys important information about our state of health, fatigue, interest and emotions.
Dark circles around the eyes can have several causes:
- Family predisposition when we find them in several members of a family
- Inflammation associated with dermatitis, eczema,
- Prominent veins around the eyes
- Thinning of the skin around the eyes as a result of the ageing process
How do we treat Dark circles around the eyes at The Beauty Clinic?
Firstly we perform a thorough assessment of the problem and customise a comprehensive personal protocol which is:
- Tailored to your individual needs
- Delivered in a logical sequence of treatments
- Addresses all the causes of periorbital pigmentation
Your treatment may involve one or several modalities:
- Specialised bleaching creams containing: retinol, anti-oxidants,vitamin C, kojic acid, hydroquinone, arbutin
- Specialised chemical peels: “Yellow peel” or 20% TCA peel
- Pigment breakdown by needling or fractional laser
- Ablative laser treatment
- Removal of peri-orbital veins using our Cutera NdYag laser
- Intra-dermal injections of vitamin C and Glutathione
- Skin tightening treatment using radiofrequency(Infini or Thermi Smooth) or High Intensity Focused Ultrasound ( UltraFormer III )
- PRP treatments to thicken the skin by delivering growth factors
- “Eye Boost” treatment(Filorga NCTF) using non- cross linked hyaluronic acid in a cocktail of nutrients to improve the hydration, skin structure and the fine lines as well as adding volume.
- Tear trough correction using cross-linked hyaluronic acid
Once corrected, your improved periorbital area, is relatively easy to maintain through yearly top up treatments.
The improvement that the periorbital correction gives your appearance can not be under-estimated.
While the list above may seem daunting, we wanted to bring to your attention the fact that the issue is complex and we are seriously assessing the problem with full knowledge of its complexity.
However our patients know that our fundamental principle is to deliver the best treatment in the easiest and more affordable way.
Please do not hesitate to call us should you require additional information or make an appointment for a comprehensive consultation with a member of our staff.