Great Patient and Doctor Satisfaction
Non-surgical Nose Threads Lift is an innovative treatment that reshapes your nose with immediate and natural results, smooth recovery and minimum downtime.
It is the safest, most advanced, non-surgical, non –invasive procedure.
This procedure is performed in our rooms, under local anaesthesia, in less than one hour.
Dr Bitlan uses absorbable threads made of materials that are 100% bio-compatible with the human body – Aptos Threads Excellence Visage. Aptos threads are TGA, FDA, & CE Certified and Approved. Recently they were awarded the prize for the best threads at the international cosmetic conference in Monaco.
These threads dissolve within 15 months and the results are expected to last over two years (as opposed to PDO threads that disappear at three months).
Compared to nose correction using dermal fillers, the threads nose correction has significant advantages:
- Longer lasting results
- No risk of blocking blood flow and potentially cause devastating complications(such as blindness)
- The threads allow us to obtain more lifting of the tip
- The results are more stable, the nose appears firmer and the aesthetic lines are better defined
What can be improved by Nose Thread Lift?
- Correction of flat nasal bridge
- Lifting and adding projection to the nasal tip
- Nose straightening
- Correction of a flat nasal bridge.
What should I expect after Nose Thread Lift?
After this procedure, there may be some mild swelling and transient bruising, but this usually subsides in around 3 to 7 days. Mild tenderness of the nose can last up to a month.
Why choose Nose Thread Lift?
- Lower risks of causing blindness and skin necrosis
- Doesn’t migrate
- Stimulate the tissue of the nose to produce its collagen so that they be a result of the nose job will continue to improve and be sustained.
- Longer lasting, up to 2 years.
How to make a booking?
An initial consultation with Dr Bitlan is necessary in order to assess your suitability for the procedure. Consultation fee applied and can be redeemed off from the treatment. Please call 02 9233 3399 ext.2 to make an appointment.